Procedure at CHM Troy OR
- Children’s Hospital of Michigan – Staff Pediatric Gastroenterologist 2002 – present
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics:
The Carman and Ann Adams Department of Pediatrics
WSU School of Medicine 2005 – 2017
- Director, Children’s Hospital of Michigan Fellowship Program
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition
Children’s Hospital of Michigan 2005 – 2008
- Detroit Medical Center Clinics
Children’s Hospital of Michigan
Primary Care Pediatrics
Detroit, MI 1998 – 2001
- WSU Medical School Teaching Award in Pediatrics
- Metro Parent Mom-Approved DOC
- Top Docs HOUR magazine for many years
- Spirit of Detroit Award by the City Council of Detroit
(In recognition of exceptional achievement, outstanding leadership,
& dedication to improving quality of life)
- Recognition for mentoring Resident research by the CHM Pediatric Residency Program.
- Recipient of “S.V. Rao & M.M. Swamy” gold medal award.
Best thesis during residency training at the Institute of Child Health, Niloufer Hospital in India.